Wednesday 28 February 2018

Kunsthuis Gallery.... behind the scenes

Altered Perceptions VI by yf 2017, Mixed Medium.


 The behind the scene stuff!...final preparations for my work to be sent to Kunsthuis Gallery...The after the snow falls ... shadows in sunlight as I took my art works to the post office... on their journey to The Kunsthuis Gallery in Crayke Yorkshire..A very exciting exhibition - 'Our eARTh' focuses on various aspects of climate change...












Shadows in the snow as I take my work to the post office

Sunlight and shadows in the church yard

Three works ready to be sent to Kunsthuis Yorkshire

Preparations framing the works

Using recycled materials for packing work


Three works ready to be boxed up

Altered Perceptions I by yf 2017 Mixed Medium.


No comments:

Post a Comment